Sunday, January 25, 2009

Queretaro Slideshow with Music

For this post, I am trying something new. I put a slideshow of our photos from this morning in Queretaro, plus the beautiful violin playing in La Plaza de Armas.

The video below is okay, but I'm going to include this link, if you prefer to watch it in Windows Media Player, where it will be crisper and bigger:

http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.asp?XID=4864&CID=246202

We arrived safely at our apartment in San Miguel de Allende, and it's perfect. We walked up to the rooftop patio, complete with a chaise lounge and table, and views of magnificent churches. Here is what David said immediately:

"I would move here."

I would also move here in a second. It's magical, relaxing, the houses and rooftops connected among narrow, cobblestone streets. I'm in love already. But more on that tomorrow....

No comments: