Monday, September 28, 2009

Beautiful Amsterdam

I'm sitting in a hotel room in Stuttgart, Germany, getting ready to go outside, so I'm going to throw up a few photos of Amsterdam. We wandered around for several hours yesterday, looking at the people and architecture. It's really a beautiful city, with off-kilter, pushed together buildings, and winding canals. I love watching the boats go by, and the swans.















Hopefully I'll be able to throw up some pictures of Oktoberfest, and maybe some video too. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Paula said...

That is a great photo journey!

andrea said...

I seriously cannot believe you are there right this moment!

It blows my 150 year old ancestor's mind!

Lisa said...

These are beautiful! I so want to visit Amsterdam some day. (I think it's funny how you keep saying you'll "throw up" the photos....you with a GIANT BEER in your hand...)

Kelly Anne Powers said...

Watch out for swans! They're pretty in children's books and cartoons. In real life they are hideously mean. MEAN!

Oh also I hope you're having fun!